Today we’re going to discuss why a sales page is so important, and what the key pieces are to making sure you have the elements that can turn a viewer from interested into a client.
So people ask me all the time, “Ari, why do I need a sales page? Why can’t I just send people to my website?”
Well, let’s talk about the one main reason why you don’t want to just send people to your website – your website has a lot of exit strategies. Meaning menus, buttons, social media, all the things that could take a person from interested, engaged into “see you later”.
A sales page helps you to guide a potential through one goal, one offer, and one solution.
Now once you have a sales page, here are the main elements you need to get it to convert into sales!
- Consistent branding, colors, mood and imagery.
- Soft queues instead of really harsh and direct “buy this thing now” messaging
- Sales copy that speaks to the heart instead of to the logical brain
- Testimonials – share client love!
- Add a video. Help people connect with you as a person, not a transaction.
And if this is your first time designing a sales page and you’re stuck, this is what I love to do with my clients. Drop a comment below and I’d be happy to answer your questions!
Join my FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/alignedandabundantentrepreneurmovement
Download my FREE Training: https://www.biz-yogi.com/free-training