How To Stay Afloat In Business
Staying on top, or afloat in business and life is a top priority. Do you consider yourself a solo-preneur? Do you feel like you have to do everything because you either can’t afford to hire out or you just have mad skills that enable you to be the ninja of it all?
Let’s talk a little about what being a solo-preneur is. First of all let’s get really clear about why it’s so good to have these moments of self reflection. Look at your business and life and see where the heaviness is and also of course, where the light is. Below is a little checklist of what to look at and really see where you’re at because once you have a map it will open your eyes on where you want to put more time, energy or even invest to meet your goals and feel full and afloat. Close your eyes for a moment and imagine yourself in the ocean, sun shining, crystal clear water so you can see the bottom. Now allow yourself to float with that sense of total weightlessness around you. How does that feel like?
Here are some things to consider and check out to scan if your floating experience is not just zen but the power it gives you to feel and sense at a much higher vibration.
AREAS TO CHECK AND SEE IF YOU ARE FLOATING
- Health: Are you feeling energized? Is your health tip-top or maybe a bit low n the scale.
- Relationships: How do you connect with yourself? This should be the top priority! Then is how are the relationships with your kids, family, friends- rich or lacking?
- Spirit: Is meditation and spiritual practice important to you? Do you have time to nourish this?
- Business: How is your business running? Can it run without you yet? Is it in flow or stuck in paralysis?
- Purpose & Passion: Are you feeling like all you do connects with your purpose and passion? Do you know what your purpose even is?
- Freedom: Can you take a month off and go to Bali? Are you free to take vacation or are you in the rat race because without you, your business can’t run?
- Time: How valuable is this!!! TIME is all we want because it’s the one thing you can’t get back. Do you have time to spare and explore your hobbies or start a new project?
- Fun: Have you forgotten what fun is? Are you sacrificing fun for work?
Just for a minute check out these areas and see how you feel in each one of them. Are you feeling empowered or fearful around some of these? Let me tell you, I know freedom is one of my top priorities but when I started my business, it’s actually the one I had the least of. So knowing this what did I need to do in order to have balance?
Now I want you to look at these areas of your life and gauge 1-10 to see where you are and how you feel. 10 is being afloat and light, 1 is drowning. Imagine life without breath? Imagine sinking in health, spirit or even time… how does that feel?
TIPS TO STAY AFLOAT
- Be in service
- Ask for help
- Invest in yourself
Allow yourself to reflect on all these aspects and always if you need help you can always schedule a call with me please make an appointment 🙂
Get Your FREE Discovery Session Here >>> http://bit.ly/BizzyYogi